Current (funded) research projects
A choice of current funded projects (probably already out of date).
- Management accounting for inner source (continuation) (DFG, 2021-2023)
- Creation of complete, consistent, and traceable requirements specifications (BMBF, 2021-2022)
- Microservice integration best practices (BMBF, 2021-2022)
- A tool for creating open source bill-of-materials (BMWi, 2020-2021)
- Best practices for managing open source communities (DFG, 2019-2022)
- Domain modeling using qualitative data analysis (DFG, 2019-2022)
- Open knowledge collaboration with Sweble (BMWi, 2018-2021)
For other or archived projects, please see the blog.
- Management accounting for inner source (DFG, 2017-2020)
- Open source governance of the software supply chain (BMBF, 2018-2019)
- Integrating open data into energy distribution management (BMWi, 2016-2020)