Student job: Literature research on open source governance
We are looking for a student worker to help with literature review research on open source governance in companies.
This is the ideal position for an IIS student to see if PhD level research is for you.
- Work with a PhD researcher to set up literature review framework
- Read provided literature
- Read research paper summaries
- Search for additional literature
- Analyze identified literature using qualitative data analysis (QDA)
- Be available for 15-19 hours per week
- Very good knowledge of English language, especially written (knowledge of German not required)
- Familiarity / knowledge of qualitative data analysis (QDA) strongly preferred
- Students who have taken our Nailing Your Thesis (NYT) course will have a priority
To apply, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- sample of your writing, preferably a research sample that includes a literature review
- resume (Lebenslauf) / CV
- transcript of records