For each thesis, we need these things:
- All registration paperwork in order.
- One bound physical copy of the thesis for Prof. Riehle; the Prüfungsamt may need more copies.
- All data and files that are not in a code repository in electronic form, provided to Prof. Riehle as a zip file.
- A PDF for web-publishing; student theses are blogged in the finished-theses category.
- Theses of the type “teaching case” also need to include a sign-off from the interview subject.
The style of a student thesis should conform to our general rules for structure and layout of final thesis. Also, students sometimes wonder about the “wissenschaftlicher Anspruch” (scientific aspiration) of a final thesis.
Different types of theses have different requirements:
- Structure and layout of final theses
- Requirements for a research thesis
- Requirements for an engineering thesis
- Requirements for a teaching case thesis
- Requirements for a business case thesis
- Re: “wissenschaftlicher Anspruch”
Additional useful materials are being collected in this Drive folder.