Upcoming Industry Talks in Winter 2022/23
For this winter semester, we again have a line-up of exciting talks in our courses The AMOS Project and COACH. We are very pleased to announce the following guest speakers, with their dates and topics. Do look out for the detailed announcements on this blog.
Please register here to receive the Zoom invitation for a talk (usually the day before the talk). If you are registering on the day before or on the day of the talk, please obtain the dial-in details from Upcoming Events on the right sidebar instead.
AMOS (Agile Methods and Open Source)
- 2022-12-07: Dr. Andreas Nauerz (Bosch.IO) on the future of cloud and edge computing
- 2022-12-14: Werner Eberling (Mathema) on consumer-driven contract testing (slides)
- 2023-01-11: Michael Gürster (msg) on liberating structures
- 2023-02-01: Christian Hausner (Elektrobit) on agile ASPICE (slides)
All talks are Wednesdays, mid morning, on Zoom. Please check the detailed announcements for the time.
COACH (Coaching Agile Teams)
- 2022-11-22: Tsvetelina Plummer (GfK) on the agile mindset
- 2022-11-29: Roger Thelwell-Pichler (UK) on estimating: why and how
- 2022-12-06: Veronika Jungwirth and Dr. Ralph Miarka (sinnvollFÜHREN) on managing conflicts
- 2023-01-10: Peter Koning (Re:lead) on leading change
- 2023-01-17: Moritz Knüppel (Lead in Agile) on Kanban: an introduction
All talks are Tuesdays, late afternoon, on Zoom. Please check the detailed announcements for the time.