Upcoming Industry Talks on Agile Methods in Summer 2022
For the upcoming summer semester, we again have a line-up of exciting talks in our courses The AMOS Project and COACH. We are very pleased to announce the following guest speakers, with their dates and topics. Do look out for the detailed announcements in this blog.
Please register here to receive the Zoom invitation for a talk (usually the day before the talk).
AMOS (Agile Methods and Open Source)
- 2022-06-15: Philip Rauwolf (itestra) on challenges to agile methods
- 2022-06-22: Ralf Spengler (ESE) on automate everything (slides)
- 2022-06-29: Dr. Michael Schrapp (Siemens Healthineers) on agile data analytics
- 2022-07-06: Nils Eckervogt and Dennis Schock (Accenture) on agile testing (slides)
- 2022-07-13: Johannes Jahnke, Angelika Baust and Klaus Wittchen (PwC) on scaling agile (slides)
- 2022-07-20: Dan-Alexander Levien (Audi) on open source compliance
All talks start at 10:15am Wednesdays on Zoom.
COACH (Coaching Agile Teams)
- 2022-05-31: Sascha Demarmels on agile communication
- 2022-06-21: Johnny Cullan (UK) on giving feedback
- 2022-06-28: Pia-Maria Thorén (Agile People) on managing conflict
- 2022-07-05: Peter Koning (Re:Lead) on leading change
- 2022-07-12: David Daly (Worldline) on kanban & lean
All talks are on Tuesdays on Zoom. Please check the detailed announcements for the time.