Upcoming Industry Talks in Winter 2021/22
We are pleased to announce the following guest speakers in our winter courses. We will start announcing the individual talk information on this blog within the next two weeks. Please
to receive the Zoom invitation for a talk (usually the day before the talk).
- 2022-02-07: Nino Handler (uRyde) on the Android component model
Talk starts at 13:30pm on Monday on Zoom.
- 2021-12-09: Timo Römer (tektit Consulting) on the advanced product owner
- 2021-12-16: Dr. Michael Schrapp (Siemens Healthineers) on agile methodologies in data analytics
- 2022-01-13: Konrad Swistelnicki (mbition, Daimler) on achieving flow and throughput
- 2022-01-20: Thomas Göthel (Biotronik) on agile in a regulatory environment
- 2022-01-27: Oliver Diller (Siemens) on scaling agile with SAFe
- 2022-02-03: Philip Rauwolf (itestra) on challenges to agile development
All talks start at 10:15am Thursdays on Zoom.
- 2021-01-19: David Uhlenberg (Method Park by UL) on the systemic business coach
Talk starts at 16:15pm on Wednesday on Zoom.
- 2021-12-01: Dipl.-Inf. Holger Streidl (Zeiss) on corporate open source compliance
- 2022-02-09: Peter Ganten (Univention) on starting up from a university
All talks start at 10:15am or 10:45am Wednesdays on Zoom.