The AMOS Project Summer 2022 Starts Today!
We are looking forward to eight Scrum teams of nine students each (software developers, product owners, Scrum master), meeting today for the first time. The Scrum teams will develop open source software on GitHub for the next three months as part of the AMOS Project, our flagship course on teaching realistic software engineering with industry!
The project topics are as follows:
- Firmware downloader, with Siemens Energy. A tool to download and analyze free firmware images from around the web.
- Audit chain, with GRAU DATA. A middleware and UI to create and track an audit chain of events on top of a blockchain.
- Turtlebot fleet management, with SICK. A tool and service to manage a fleet of (small delivery) bots on a closed course.
- Digital identity, with adorsys. A tool and service to create and manage certificates around a user’s digital identity.
- Find my hearing aid, with WSA. A mobile app to track down lost hearing aids and other bluetooth-powered devices.
- IDunion blockchain dashboard, with Siemens. A dashboard for visualizing, measuring, and monitoring the IDunion blockchain.
- NFT playbook, with Siemens. A tool and service, including a templating engine, to make it easy to create and deploy NFTs.
- OpenID Connect Doctor, with SEAL Systems. A tool to analyze token structures required to access document services.
If you have any questions about the AMOS project, feel free to shoot Prof. Riehle an email. You can learn more about our course on this blog, for example, by looking at past projects.