Upcoming Industry Talks on Applied ML
In our course Software Anwendungen mit KI we regularly welcome industry guest speakers to talk about the practical side of machine learning e.g. putting it into practice and production. For the upcoming summer semester, below please find the line-up of guest speakers (we are so happy!) and their dates and topics. Please watch this blog for the detail announcements.
- 2021-04-28: Heiko Joerg Schick (Huawei) on
AI-enabled Science (slides)
- 2021-05-29: John Loutzenhiser (msg) on
NLU – Natural Language “Understanding”?
- 2021-06-02: Robert Pinzinger (msg) on
Die Mathematik des Deep Learning (slides)
- 2021-06-09: Mikio Braun (independent, ex-Zalando) on
Putting machine learning into production
- 2021-06-16: Gregor Endler & Klaus Geyer (Codemanufaktur) on
(Machine) learning from failures
- 2021-06-30: Tim Bunkus (adesso) on
Wirklich intelligente Systeme
- 2021-07-07: Rene Traue, Christian Lindenlaub (GfK) on
How to Sleep Well at Night While Clients are Using Your Data Science Models
- 2021-07-14: Jonas Rende & Thomas Stadelmann (DATEV) on
NLP@DATEV: Setting up a domain specific language model
You can now register to receive the Zoom talk details.